Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satfiles
    • Jan 2008

Does it Matter?

is it possible, or not adviced to have vbulletin on a shared server instead of a dedicated one?

let me know..

greets,

Satfiles
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Nothing wrong with beening on a shared hosting plan, it is only the host that oversell is the problem. You will not be any better off on a dedicate server if the host is just plain bad in resolving issues.

Host experiences and testimonials thread
    or see this link.

I am on Site5 and I have tried to get connection error, but have not been successful. I had 200+ RSS feeds going at once and still was trying to slow my board down. Why am I doing this, well you will find that people have good and bad experiences with host and even though they are hosted by the same people, but may not have a stable server or have been moved to a server that was not configure properly and be down for several hours.

Everyone has good and bad stories about the same host, but you will find some are just ones you want to stay away, though they are very cheap and then you know why once you are in.
    Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Sat 19 Jan '08, 1:56am.

Comment

• Satfiles
      • Jan 2008

thnx for your information.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...