Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • quickdraw
    • Jan 2008

Amember and vBulletin 3.6.3

I'm on the verge of buying vBulletin but I have an important issue that needs to be clarified first.

Here's the deal...

I want to integrate VB with Amember Pro, using their integration plugin. Amember's docs say that their plugin has been tested up to version 3.6.3 of vBulletin.

That's a few versions behind. So if I buy vBulletin, will I be able to get access to the older 3.6.3 version, or only the later one(s)?

I haven't found any details on the site about access to older versions, nor did I see any email reply from the phone call I made to vB's sales dept. about this. It may have gotten filtered.

Or perhaps someone else has experience with integrating the latest version of vB with Amember Pro?

Thanks in advance.

~ Quickdraw
  • Andy Huang
    • Feb 2004

You can get access to 3.6.3; however, there are security issues with that version, as well as bugs that were fixed in the later versions. It is not recommended that you run that version, however, if you must, you can still download and install it. We cannot support third party addons, so there's no way we can tell you whether or not it will work. As far as ticket goes, please let me know the ticket ID and I can look into that... I don't see any out standing tickets as of right now; perhaps the response just got lost some where
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
      vBulletin Support
      • Aug 2002
      • 5.7.X

I'm currently running aMember with vb 3.6.8 with no issues.

Integration is fairly easy to setup and the aMember team reply quickly in their own (vB) forum if any help's needed.
      Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...