Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nwongfeiying
    • Nov 2007

vBulletin

I'm planning on to purchase a vBulletin template, but I want the template to be similar to the one here: http://www.gamecheetah.com.

I am also wondering if we will have the power to change the uers' name color or not and everything will be the same or different.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Yes this is possible, but you would need to contact the author of the style you are buying for more specific info.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• nwongfeiying
      • Nov 2007

Is it mandatory to spend $30 on updates? Or can I buy just the license?

I can't afford $30 each month.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

It's not $30/mo.

vBulletin is priced at $160 for an owned license, or $85 for a 1 year leased license. (If you are in a EU country with VAT, then the VAT will be added to the cost.)

With both licenses you get one year of access to the downloads section so you can download the latest versions during this time. After the year, the renewal for this access is just $30 for the owned license. This is optional and not mandatory. You can continue running your current version as long as you want. However with the lease license you will need to purchase a new license (owned or leased) after the year is up.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Kiwi76
          • May 2006
          • 3.5.x

Also, the $30 for updates enables access for another year, not just a month.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...