Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emmanuel132
    • Nov 2006

Please help

ok guys i got a owned license ($160) one and it says it gets deleted on november 12th or the one year thing runs out i thought this was life time? why is it saying it expires november 12th?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

With an owned license you get the right to run the software forever and access to the download section of the Members Area for one year. During that year you can download and install any new versions that are released. After the year is up you can renew the download access for $30/yr (the current price.)

This is not a mandatory fee and you will still the right to run your current version for as long as you want. However if you want access to future updates you will need to renew this access.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• emmanuel132
      • Nov 2006

oh so i can still download mods? from vb.org

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
        • Feb 2005
        • 1.1.x

The upgrade expires and not the product... I am not sure if you really own the product, as to you are just allowed to run it for until said time.

If you need to upgrade in the future, it is a small payment and you can upgrade every year or when you have the funds. You do get the most recently release vBulllet product once you have purchase an upgrade and it includes older versions of that product.

Remeber, you are allowed to run one forum board script per domain.

Comment

• emmanuel132
          • Nov 2006

i see thanks for ur guyes help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...