X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gizabo
    • Oct 2007
    • 3.6.x

pro installation

ok so i tryied installing VB my self and i can do it.... i am going to buy pro installation..... i got a few questions

1)How long will it take you to ask for my info of my site so u can start installing

2)how long will it take for you guys to install

3) can u also install vbavard to the site?

4)i bought VB a week ago... can i buy the pro installation now and they still know i have a VB lisence form my paypal email address?
  • gizabo
    • Oct 2007
    • 3.6.x

is anybody here to anwser my question?

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Please wait at least 12 hours before bumping your posts.

From the forum rules:

Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
      1. Once you purchase the upgrade service you will receive an email with a link to the installation form where you input the server details.

- FTP server, username and password
      - MySQL server, username, password and database name
      - URL of homepage and forums
      - Forum Admin login info

2. Once that form is filled out correctly, the upgrade is assigned to one of our Techs and is usually completed within 1-2 business days (not including weekends.)

3. No, sorry. We do not install third-party add-ons.

4. You can order the Professional Upgrade service from the Members Area. Just click on the 'Upgrade/Renew License' link under License Options and choose the 'Upgrade'. The cost is $135.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• gizabo
        • Oct 2007
        • 3.6.x

one more question.... do u need a vb lisence to get pro instalation or does pro instalation come w/ a lisence?

Comment

• DelphiVillage
          • Apr 2002
          • 4.1.x

vBulletin needs to be licenced yes the professional installation is an addiotional one time fee

Comment

• gizabo
            • Oct 2007
            • 3.6.x

ok cool because if pro installation did come with a licence i would get sooo mad lol.... thanks bye!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...