Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pk698
    • Apr 2003

Gallery with social networking product?

Will the upcoming social networking product include a galllery for users to upload photos?

I'm thinking of investing in a gallery addon, but will wait if the soon-to-be released SN product will have a photo gallery built in.
  • Asvin
    • Jul 2007

I am pretty sure there is a gallery within the social networking system.. Although, I am not sure.. I would recommend going with another gallery addon, and take that out when you get the social networking system.!!

Comment

• ManagerJosh
      • Jun 2002

Asvin, there has been absolutely no word on what WILL and what WILL NOT be in the final social networking components.

Please don't go spreading rumors on what is in the final social networking components. Don't get my hopes and other people's hopes up only to have it burst later.
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
        • Sep 2001

You mean the SN component wont come with a puppy..?
        Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• ManagerJosh
          • Jun 2002

I could always find a nice picture of one for you and email it to you
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Lpspider
            • Oct 2005
            • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Asvin
            I am pretty sure there is a gallery within the social networking system.. Although, I am not sure.. I would recommend going with another gallery addon, and take that out when you get the social networking system.!!
            I find that unlikely. I get the feeling that they'll release a separate gallery addon.
            Check out my creative writing forum.

Comment

• Asvin
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Lpspider
              I find that unlikely. I get the feeling that they'll release a separate gallery addon.
              I said that because most social networking scripts/softwares out there have a video sharing feature and least of all- A gallery feature...!!

Sorry for the rumor spreading or whatever... I just told him what I knew

Comment

• pk698
                • Apr 2003

Maybe a staff can answer this simple question and put this rumor to rest? Will the upcoming SN product include a photo gallery or not?

Hardly a difficult question... it's either yes or no.

Comment

• ManagerJosh
                  • Jun 2002

Originally posted by pk698
                  Maybe a staff can answer this simple question and put this rumor to rest? Will the upcoming SN product include a photo gallery or not?

Hardly a difficult question... it's either yes or no.
                  I think you'll get one of two answers:

a) No comment.

b) Wait and see

Comment

• Colin F
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                    I think you'll get one of two answers:

a) No comment.

b) Wait and see
                    Actually, you're free to pick from one of ManagerJosh's answers
                    Best Regards
                    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...