i want to buy this but i want this theme...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iPostNaked
    • Sep 2007

i want to buy this but i want this theme...

i am new into the forum stuff... just now reading and learning about this stuff. i have found this site that i fell in love with their theme. i like the way it is composed, the information is all divided into rounded edge boxes... the main page and the forum.

if i buy vbulletin, can i buy a skin similar to theirs? it don't want to be 100% exactly to theirs... but similar.

also, please clarify something for me... the main page of the site i mentioned maxconsole.com, is that the blog part? and then they have the forum... or is the main part (blog) part of the vbulletin software?

i am confused to which is what... thank you for your time.

ps) sorry if i have posted this in the wrong thread... i am a noob :/
  • BaHyXuH
    • Aug 2007
    • 3.6.x

You can copy their theme wihtout problems but it is copirighted

Comment

• Asvin
      • Jul 2007

First of all, you have to find out more information about their skin... If it is custom made and copyrighted, then you can't copy it.. If it is widely distribute[either free or priced] then you can download it or buy it and install it for ur site.. Hope this helps!!

Comment

• iPostNaked
        • Sep 2007

i understand BUT...

thank you all for responding. i mentioned i was a NOOB at forums stuff BUT NOT about copyrighted stuff! i am well aware of how those things work... and AS I MENTIONED ABOVE, i want a SIMILAR look... NOT THE SAME!

anyhow... if anyone knows if their theme is freeware and or if there are similar ones out there, please let me know?

i really like their style of their main page... the way they separate their stuff on the main page... nice and organized.

Comment

• Mark K
          • Aug 2007

/off topic

Do you really post naked? lol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...