X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trevor1189
    • Jul 2007

Can SuperMods Edit User sigs/avatars/profile pictures

This post honestly should be posted in the 3.6 How do I section but since I cannot post there and the forum admin is having me solve this problem and tell him how to do it, it is here.

What we need to know is how do we setup the forum so the modcp has these options:

Right now, we only have these options:

How do we add the options to edit avatar, sig, profile picture? The admin tried checking the box which says can administrate users under administrative options, but that gave way too many privileges. For example, smods could remove/add admin titles and alter user infraction settings.

How do we do what we are trying to do?
  • g0rn
    • Jul 2007

Go to
    AdminCP-> Forums & Moderators-> Show All Moderators-> Super Moderators-> [Edit Permissions] -> User Permissions
    Can View IP Addresses
    Can View Whole User Profile (but not edit)
    Can Ban Users
    Can Restore Banned Users
    Can Edit User Signatures
    Can Edit User Avatars
    Can Edit User Profile Pictures
    Can Edit User Reputation Comments

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...