Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sb225
    • Jun 2007

vB old license

helloI wanted a buy a license and he is selling at $120 or $130 but as he said the license has expired so he have to renewal and can transfer to mein this way i need to pay first but i do not know is this license is a fake or originalplese tell me how can i find that he is a real seller and selling real icense
  • Mayers
    • Jul 2004
    • 3.6.x

Originally posted by sb225
    helloI wanted a buy a license and he is selling at $120 or $130 but as he said the license has expired so he have to renewal and can transfer to mein this way i need to pay first but i do not know is this license is a fake or originalplese tell me how can i find that he is a real seller and selling real icense
    You would be better off just buying a new license from Jelsoft. After the $30 renew fee you'll be up to $150 - $160, thats the price of a new owned license. By doing this you'll know you are getting a good license.

Student Zone - A community for students

Comment

• obmob
      • Sep 2001

Tell him that he can't transfer an expired license...
      Currently working on:
      Anizeen - What anime have you seen?
      Osito Barrigón - Winnie Pooh y sus Amigos

Comment

• DelphiVillage
        • Apr 2002
        • 4.1.x

True you cannot transfer an owned Licence which has expired download access .... When buying from a third party you'll also never know for sure if the seller isn't trying anything to rip you.Just buy a licence from here once you got it you will thank us we gave you that advice

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

Could you contact me with the details in private please by starting a new sales ticket? This way I can also confirm for you if the license is real, and eligible for a transfer.

Comment

• jhairo123
            • Jun 2007
            • 3.6.x

its a similar problem

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...