Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fataqui
    • Jun 2004

3.6.7 possible typo error...

Hi Someone asked me to see why one of my old mods (save drafts) would not keep the subscription setting, so I had a look and found in newthread.php this typo! I don't know if it was just their file newthread.php or if it's in the release. Anyway this line has the typo... $vbulletiun. The u, shouldn't be there...
    Code:
    if ($vbulletiun->GPC_exists['emailupdate'])
    later...
  • RattleSnake
    Banned
    • Jun 2005
    • 3.6.x

If you need help with a vBulletin board, post in the vBulletin support forums.

If you are not the owner of the license, you'll need to ask the owner you add your email to his support priority list.

Comment

• Fataqui
      • Jun 2004

Why would I need help for just reporting a typo that is in the official download release. I have confirmed that it is in the official download, so it effects all forums, where you can not subscribe to the thread when creating a new post because it defaults to emailupdate = 999, due to the typo!

Comment

• Marco van Herwaarden
        • Nov 2004
        • 3.8.x

Hello,

Thank yo for bringing this under our attention.

Could you please post your finding in the vBulletin Bug Tracker
        Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
        Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• Marco van Herwaarden
          • Nov 2004
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by RattleSnake
          If you need help with a vBulletin board, post in the vBulletin support forums.

If you are not the owner of the license, you'll need to ask the owner you add your email to his support priority list.
          I will give you a public warning this time. Please stop acting like you are staff here on our forums.
          Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
          Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• Fataqui
            • Jun 2004

Thanks, Marco... I hadn't been here in long time so I had forgotten the procedure in reporting bugs. Seeing I couldn't post anywhere else, I just used the pre-sales forum. I have reported the bug to the tracker, thanks for the direct link, you can delete this post if you so choose. Bye Sonia

Comment

• RattleSnake
              Banned
              • Jun 2005
              • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Marco van Herwaarden
              I will give you a public warning this time. Please stop acting like you are staff here on our forums.
              Omg?! What? Have you not seen any other non staff member say this?!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...