Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WATW
    • Feb 2006

Bad support

My site is running 3.6.3 and has gone haywire for the past 24 hours with members not being able to see their new posts, counts not updating etc. I want to upgrade to 3.6.7 but I can't login to the member area because I don't have my customer number and password.

I can't get my customer number and password automatically emailed to me because vb only hold my old email address.

So I contacted support and they asked for my customer number and password Then gave me the link to get it automatically resent to me (my old email address)

They asked me my secret question and I answered it, but that was about eight hours ago and now they're just ignoring me

What next?
    Wild About The World
  • zlib
    • Dec 2003

Ignoring you?

It's bank holiday, don't be jerk. Wait until tomorrow.

Comment

• ManagerJosh
      • Jun 2002

To have your email changed, please make sure you let them know that you need a change of email because your old one is discontinued. You'll then need to provide information to validate your identity.
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• antotony
        • Dec 2006
        • 3.6.x

today is memorial day..in case you don't know...everyone is chilling...you might wanna do that too...

Comment

• WATW
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by zlib
          Ignoring you?

It's bank holiday, don't be jerk. Wait until tomorrow.
          fyi, support is actually working today, and tomorrow is a long wait when your site is live and it's going pear-shape. Is that your best, just chipping in to call someone a jerk...bet you won't take the same angle when you're left stranded, with thousands of visitors to your site having a hard time...let me guess, you've been there, done that and walked the talk
          Wild About The World

Comment

• zlib
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WATW
            let me guess, you've been there, done that and walked the talk
            Spot on

Comment

• Wayne Luke
              vBulletin Technical Support Lead
              • Aug 2000

As I said in your second support ticket, you will receive a response as soon as possible. While we are providing support today, there are fewer people available and the number of tickets are the same. We work through them as fast as possible. Please respond to your original ticket to bump it to the top of that support person's list if you have not received a reply to it yet.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...