Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Godsend19
    • Apr 2007

Paypal Delivery

Hello, i didn't know exactly where to post this but i have just ordered vBulletin and i am curious to when i will recieve it, i used the paying method of Paypal, its just i notice that it neglects to tell you how quick paypal verifies and only states the Paypal Check being 5-7 days.

Any idea?

Thank you.
  • Boxy
    • Oct 2002

Paypal is pretty much immediate unless it's a eCheck, which can usually take 3-5 business days to clear. License information is not sent until the payment has been received.

Comment

• Godsend19
      • Apr 2007

Thank you for that Boxy, well its not an eCheck so it should be here soon, thanks for putting my queries to rest

Comment

• Boxy
        • Oct 2002

You're welcome. If for some reason you don't recieve the mail, let us know.

Comment

• Godsend19
          • Apr 2007

Thanks for that i will do

EDIT: Nothing yet , i guess i'll have to wait to monday now.
          Last edited by Godsend19; Fri 13 Apr '07, 11:56am.

Comment

• Godsend19
            • Apr 2007

Oh btw can i ask a question here, what world time will vBulletin be working at? Cause its american right? Meaning GMT-5 or so.

Comment

• Zachery
              Former vBulletin Support
              • Jul 2002

We have staff based all around the world, our phone hours are the only time based support/sales option which is 9-5 PST (-8GMT)

Comment

• Godsend19
                • Apr 2007

I see, i was just wondering because i know that would effect the time i would get seen too, thank you

Comment

• Godsend19
                  • Apr 2007

I decided to post in here as i dont wanna have like lots of different threads but here goes...

Basically the other day i purchased a vBulletin board using my Paypal account, pure money not a check and as said it will be a pretty much immediate reply but....on my paypal account it says no recollection of the transfer...yet i have an email saying the transfer has been made but my bank balance is still the same.

Is this an error with paypal and should i try again? or is this normal...sorry dont use paypal much.

Comment

• Link00seven
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 3.6.x

You should e-mail sales and let them know what is going on.

Comment

• bmc
                      • Apr 2005

To contact the Sales Department: http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales

If you were emailed your vBulletin Member's Area Login Information, navigate to http://www.vbulletin.com/go/techsupport (if not logged in, it will prompt you to first login before submitting a ticket) to submit a ticket about your issue.

Either way will suffice, but you should definitely contact them about the issue so they can resolve it as quickly and efficiently as possible.
                      The Relationship Forum
                      The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

• Godsend19
                        • Apr 2007

Thank you guys, i have contacted them hopefully be hearing back soon.

Sorry if i sound a little impatient, i am just very eager to test it out

Thanks again.

Comment

• bmc
                          • Apr 2005

You're welcome Godsend19! I hope everything works out for you, and I hope you enjoy your new product when you receive it!
                          The Relationship Forum
                          The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

• nexialys
                            • May 2004
                            • 1.1.x

What i read here is that you made a payment directly from Paypal, but the cash was in your bank account...

that means Paypal have to finish the cash transfer from your bank account before the vBulletin transaction is concluded...

this is not related to vBulletin transaction, but between your paypal account and your bank... if you read well in your paypal account, "3-4 Business Days" is the delay for a "Transfer Funds From a Bank Account in the United States"...

it'S the same kind of transaction for the "Add Fund" than the Pay directly from Bank Account...
                            oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• hornstar6969
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 3.8.x

it will take around 3-7 days depending on weekend, public holidays etc. because paypal has to access funds from your bank account it wont be instant. basically once it clears, everything will be almost instant.
                              Selling my BigBoard GamerzNeeds.net/forums Threads: 193 502, Posts: 1 540 045, Members: 718 566 It is listed here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...3#post18297060

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...