X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spiderman743
    • Apr 2007

Sitio en español?

Me interesa comprar su producto ya lo use como usuario y se me hace bastante atractivo, lo que si me gustaria es comprender todo el funcionamiento antes de probarlo y para ello si me gustaria saber si ustedes cuentan con version en español de este sitio ó donde puedo yo leer todas sus ventajas para aprovecharlas al maximo. Asi como caracteristicas en español?
  • Boxy
    • Oct 2002

Please respond in English so we answer your question.

Comment

• JakeS
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Spiderman743
      Me interesa comprar su producto ya lo use como usuario y se me hace bastante atractivo, lo que si me gustaria es comprender todo el funcionamiento antes de probarlo y para ello si me gustaria saber si ustedes cuentan con version en español de este sitio ó donde puedo yo leer todas sus ventajas para aprovecharlas al maximo. Asi como caracteristicas en español?
      Su no hay lista de características en español pero puedes utilizar un convertidor al español que puedes también poner a tu tablero al español si es necesitado corrigiendo idiomas.

(Utilicé el google para convertir inglés-español)

Aquí está un acoplamiento a una conversión del Web site del vBulletin.

Comment

• mariohn
        • Mar 2004

Hello, i have just started a site about vbulletin in spanish you can ask any questions you have and ask for help about whatever you need.

Hola, acabo de comensar un sitio de vbulletin en español donde puedes encontrar ayuda y puedes hacer preguntas

http://www.forovbulletin.com
        WebDevPlace - Your connection with web developers
        Ayuda de vBulletin en Español

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

mariohn, we're in a pre-sales forum here, trying to help people who want to buy vBulletin, please don't advertise your site here as your web site is not an official vBulletin web site.

Again, English only in this thread please.

Comment

• JakeS
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Floris
            mariohn, we're in a pre-sales forum here, trying to help people who want to buy vBulletin, please don't advertise your site here as your web site is not an official vBulletin web site.

Again, English only in this thread please.
            Quick question, if you tell someone who doesn't know English at all so your telling them English only please, how are they going to know what you said? and in the end you will ban them as they are most likely trying to tell you over and over they don't speak English and then you loose a customer due to banning them, So how do you get them to be your customer?

Comment

• subzero06
              • Dec 2006
              • 3.7.x

vBulletin needs Spanish support...just like there is in German, Hungarian and Chinese languages.
              i have seen a lot of threads of Spanish speaking people asking questions about vBulletin.

Comment

• JakeS
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by subzero06
                vBulletin needs Spanish support...just like there is in German, Hungarian and Chinese languages.
                i have seen a lot of threads of Spanish speaking people asking questions about vBulletin.
                Indeed, I would run the Spanish one but Obviously I cannot due to legal reasons, and I can not type in Spanish, but I can read it Don't ask me why because I don't know.

Comment

• Floris
                  • Dec 2001

Originally posted by JakeS
                  Quick question, if you tell someone who doesn't know English at all so your telling them English only please, how are they going to know what you said? and in the end you will ban them as they are most likely trying to tell you over and over they don't speak English and then you loose a customer due to banning them, So how do you get them to be your customer?
                  If you're responding to someone in Spanish as a last resort to help, at least include the English text.

The problem of only speaking English is what the user has with every web site and company where they type an respond in English only. The Spanish user can use Google translate or other online quick translators to help get him or her started.

We're an English web site, with as rule to post in English only as our moderators wish to read and understand each post. If we support Spanish, German, Japanese and Norwegian on our forums, the French person will be disappointed, and our English only customers are really confused.

Please let's get back on topic and speak English only, and if the user wishes to speak with a Spanish speaking staff member please contact sales:

Comment

• JakeS
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Floris
                    If you're responding to someone in Spanish as a last resort to help, at least include the English text.

The problem of only speaking English is what the user has with every web site and company where they type an respond in English only. The Spanish user can use Google translate or other online quick translators to help get him or her started.

We're an English web site, with as rule to post in English only as our moderators wish to read and understand each post. If we support Spanish, German, Japanese and Norwegian on our forums, the French person will be disappointed, and our English only customers are really confused.

Please let's get back on topic and speak English only, and if the user wishes to speak with a Spanish speaking staff member please contact sales:

http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales
                    Oh, so if someone asked you for help like this for instants...

Hola....

and then in english

Hello....

You guys would not tell them to speak in English?

Comment

• Creepshow
                      • May 2005
                      • 3.5.x

Originally posted by JakeS
                      EXACTLY! I've always thought the same thing.
                      "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

• Fusion
                        • Aug 2001
                        • 3.8.x

It's been pointed out earlier that non-English posts are okay as long as the same text is included in English.

I realize some people just don't know English, and therefore cannot comply with this requirement, but I find the positions of both Floris and Jake a tad silly. You're like a couple of kids pointing out each other's flaws.

If you'd like to continue to debate this issue, may I humbly suggest you do it in private? The current thread has been asked&answered, and to continue serves no purpose whatsoever for potential customers.
                        Toddler from Hell

Comment

• Eagle Creek
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 3.6.x

Go to Bablefish, run your spanish text and post the english text. It's for sure not perfect, but fine enought to understand what the person is talking about.
                          http://www.nucia.nl/forum/
                          The best way to kill malware; is to kill it together.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...