Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ms.Rachel
    • Mar 2007

Buying with two methods?

Okay, i have some money on paypal, i have a friend who hates paypal and doesnt want to use it unless she really has too! So my question is, can we use two methods of payment or does it have to be one? Thanks so much!

lol...yeah im READY TO BUY finally (two days later )
  • Boxy
    • Oct 2002

We can only accept one payment for online transactions.

Comment

• Ms.Rachel
      • Mar 2007

okay thanks! ill have to figure out..hopefully she'll go to pay pal..thanks!

Comment

• feldon23
        • Nov 2001
        • 3.7.x

I don't think she needs to get a Paypal account if she has a Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card. She can just pay you directly. Note that there is a fee of a few dollars so she'll need to give you a few more bucks.

Comment

• AndMcgr
          • Mar 2007

Thats the first time I have heard of someone that hates paypal. As said before you can also use a credit card. Cheers.

Comment

• feldon23
            • Nov 2001
            • 3.7.x

Paypal is good for buyers but can be very bad for sellers. They operate with all the functionality of a bank but offer customers none of the protections they should be required by law to have. They can lock up your funds for 180 days while they "investigate" your claim. For several years, they intentionally did not have any phone numbers published on their website so they didn't have to resolve problems. PaypalSucks.com

Comment

• Sownman
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feldon23
              PaypalSucks.com
              I can't think of anyone rational who would use Paypal. They operate like a bank but with ZERO regulation and ZERO recourse for consumer.

If your money disappears where are you going to go to argue with a manager ? Whats thier address ? Got a branch in your neighborhood ? What BBB or law enforcement agency is going to help you ?
              Police response... "Ok now tell me again, you gave them access to your accounts, and CC, but don't know where they are and have no phone number. You're actually surprised you lost money ?"

I guess you could send them an email, yeah, that will take care of everything.

Steve

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...