Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DenizArs
    • Apr 2007

Turkish Language Download

I would like to learn if there is Turkish Language Download available or do we have to find it or write it ourselves. I tried the demo version, I saw the Language options there, but in the demo version there was only English US available for download. I would like to purchase vbulletin, however first I would like to make sure that I could find Turkish download as I cannot write it myself, I donot have the knowledge. I am a good user, but dont know the programming. And as far as I see from your site and demo, your interface is very user friendly which I could make my forum site without programming knowledge. But as I said before, I want to make sure that I would be able to download the Turkish language ready writen so that my forum will be in Turkish ?

Deniz
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Here are the current language packs available:

This forum contains free vB language packs available for downloading by licensed customers. These packs are submitted by customers and are not 'official' language packs.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...