• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • voblaLover
    Banned
    • Mar 2007
    • 1.1.x

Originally posted by Lanka
    Steve Machol, сколько будет стоит неограниченная лицензия на 3.6.5 версию?
    Планируете ли открыть русскоязычный раздел поддержки на форуме?
    Madam, they are not planning to support vB in russian and they are not planning to open an official site in Russia "at this time" - which means "ever".

P.S. ... and, yeah... please, don't use russian here, they don't like this.

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Originally posted by voblaLover
      Madam, they are not planning to support vB in russian and they are not planning to open an official site in Russia "at this time" - which means "ever".
      You are wrong.

Originally posted by voblaLover
      P.S. ... and, yeah... please, don't use russian here, they don't like this.
      'Like' is not the correct word. In order to moderate our forums we need to be able to read the posts. I'm sure any Admin would feel the same way about their forums.

At any rate this question has been answered several times. Any further requests need to be handled by our Business Manager. To do this send an email to: [email protected].

I would request that you respect the answer given rather than continue to argue and request it over and over again. That is only common courtesy. You may not like or agree with the answer, but as I said there are a lot of things to consider when making a move of this magnitude.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• voblaLover
        Banned
        • Mar 2007
        • 1.1.x

You are wrong.
        I'v got proovness.

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

No you don't. Nonetheless I have answered this and for now you have your answer.

By the way, continuing to harrass us over this is not the best way to prove your 'trustworthiness.' Just something to think about if you are seriously looking to be considered in the future.

Thank you for respecting our decision and hopefully there will be a point in the future where something can be worked out.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...