Befor i buy Does this mod exist for this bulletin?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hostingforum-it
    • Dec 2005
    • 3.5.x

Befor i buy Does this mod exist for this bulletin?

hi,
    befor i buy another license i like to know if the following mod is available and where can i find it. I need a marketplace sistem as:
    http://www.sitepoint.com/marketplace/
    that works with paypal integration. Is there any mod that can do this?

Thanks a lot
  • nexialys
    • May 2004
    • 1.1.x

there is a system that do mostly the same but is not "looking" like this one, you can find it on http://photopost.com ... called Classified... you can relook it as you want.

there are some other similar systems, but none is supported by Jelsoft... Photopost is the nearest because they integrate fully with vBulletin...
    oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• hostingforum-it
      • Dec 2005
      • 3.5.x

thansk for you help. yes it is simila but not that what i am looking for. probably the yse som point system. In other words to post in that forum you have to buy points that can be purchased with paypal.

Is there any sistem that works with points?

thanks a lot

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
        • Sep 2001

Sorry but not at this time.
        Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

There are several point systems but I don't know of any that allow you to pre-purchase posting privileges. You could do what you want on a subscription basis or with a modification of the subscription system that is built into vBulletin.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• nexialys
            • May 2004
            • 1.1.x

with the existing points system, you can buy usergroups, so if your usergroup have that permission to post, you have your solution...

the problem actually is that the points systems released for vBulletin are all obsolete and the latest was disabled because of some exploits in the script.. you can always require some services for paid job on vbulletin.org regarding this feature.
            oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...