X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rnmcd
    • Aug 2004
    • 3.5.x

trying to buy another vb license

I'm not quite sure why I decided to buy another license but when I went through the checkout I have been getting error messages for each of the online payment methods.

The last one was when I chose to pay via paypal. Here is the message:

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem.
    What would you recommend I do to complete payment?
  • Zero Tolerance
    • Feb 2004
    • 3.6.x

The error message appearing on PayPal itself? I just purchased Owned License Renewel through PayPal and it went smooth, granted it's not a new license but it works just the same I'd imagine.

I was using IE7 by the way

- Zero Tolerance

Comment

• rnmcd
      • Aug 2004
      • 3.5.x

I don't recall if I was on paypal itself but the page was "https:"

The payment page may have been integrated into the vbulletin page.

Comment

• Colin F
        • May 2004

This is a problem on PayPal's end that affect's a few customers. They're aware of it and are working on fixing it.

I recommend you simply try again in a little while.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• sorax
          • Jan 2007
          • 3.6.x

have same problem
          I realy need vbulletin, and i can't buy it now..

Comment

• myths
            • Dec 2006
            • 4.2.X

me2 in trouble from 4 days
            when i ask to vb team member someone tell to me do this, some one tell to me do this, after 3 days on 12:01:2007 i pay $415 through worldpay
            and i send transaction id, first they cancelld my order after that they charged $415 from my credit card and give me blaim on this card we are not satisfy mayb this card is fraud,all team dont know about my confermation transaction when my brother ask from card compny.credit card compny give us ans jelsoft interprise charged $415 from my credit card,and vb team dont know any thing about this,
            i send all detail of card holder name,adress,date of purchase and transaction -id,
            and now i receave email from vb team they give me link,but when i open link that link asking username and password i am not receive any username and password,
            vb team tell to me your card information is wrong i am using my brother credit card,on this card i bought host server (space) in 5 minute,and for buy vb software i am disterbing from 4 days,i tell him i can give you all info of credit card on your demand,vb team ask about card holder name.adress.purchase date and transaction id,i give him all detail,after that i receave link against $415 with out username and password

any one have idea what i can do now

Comment

• Powerboatie
              • Jan 2007

Upgrade Purchase - Payment problems

Same here !

I have been trying to purchase a professional upgrade package to 364 but I get locked in a loop in the payments section ( The long form with all of your contact details !!!)

When you click next, instead of going to the select type of payment ( Paypal etc) it goes back to the order menu followed by the contact details menu.

I have submitted a ticket earlier today !

Kind regards,

Stuart

Ireland

Comment

• JakeS
                • Jul 2005

Damn by the sounds of all of this I hope when I go to renew my license it works.

Comment

• Powerboatie
                  • Jan 2007

Not Pay Pal

I should add that I am fairly sure that the issue That I have had a problem with is with the VB site.

I never made it to Paypal !!

Kind regards,

Stuart

Comment

• rnmcd
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 3.5.x

Regarding bulk prices. Are the bulk prices for individual transacations or do they apply to the total number of licenses owned (regardless of when purchased).

In other words, if I already own 5 licenses will the 6th one that I purchase be at the bulk price for 6-10 licenses or do I pay the cost for 1 license?

Thanks.

Comment

• Floris
                      • Dec 2001

The bulk prices are for when you purchase multiple licenses of the same type in one go. For example, 1 or 2 licenses are $160 each. 3 licenses are $148 each. However, if you already own two licenses of the same type, then the third license is getting a discount, and you pay $148 for the third license, not $160.

Comment

• rnmcd
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Floris
                        However, if you already own two licenses of the same type, then the third license is getting a discount, and you pay $148 for the third license, not $160.
                        Are you positive about that? I have more than 2 licenses and I purchased another one last night and I was charged
                        $160.

Comment

• oldford
                          • Jul 2003

I got the same error. It's on the Paypal site after you sign in:

"We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com."
                          I tried several times with the same error.

Comment

• Colin F
                            • May 2004

myths, you're having a different issue, which we're looking at in your support ticket.

Stuart, this is most likely an issue on your end, and not the same issue, as the PayPal problem should at least show an error mesage, as per post #1.
                            Best Regards
                            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• Floris
                              • Dec 2001

Originally posted by rnmcd
                              Are you positive about that? I have more than 2 licenses and I purchased another one last night and I was charged
                              $160.
                              Are they all from the same type? Did you order them from the members' area? If so, start a support ticket and we can look into this.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...