X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Link00seven
    • Aug 2004
    • 3.6.x

I've always been a bigger fan of vBulletin then Invision Power Board, however I have to admit that IPB has come a long way from the last time I used it, which was the 1.x series. I feel they are both very good forum solutions and it really just comes down to prefrence as to which one you like better. They both do the job just fine.

I currently own a vBulletin Owned License and am currently in the process of receiving a IPB Standard License for a secondary site so I am interested in playing around with IPB 2.2 to see how it compares to vBulletin 3.6. As for which is better...well, its prefrence, but like I said in the beginning I have always been a bigger fan of vBulletin.

Comment

• forumguy
      • Nov 2006
      • 3.6.x

Couldnt you just get a demo? I got one, and the AdminCP is rubbish. Everything is hidden in tabs and menus. At least vBulletin has an easy-to-navigate AdminCP. Ease of use beats style in the AdminCP.
      vBulletin 5.0 coming soon... :confused:
      Visit my site today!

Comment

• Link00seven
        • Aug 2004
        • 3.6.x

I got the license really cheap from someone who no longer wanted it, thats why. Plus, I have a site I am going to use it on, its not just strictly for testing purposes or I would've just used an admin demo.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...