X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • readordie
    • Sep 2005
    • 3.5.x

Just bought vb...no email back...

Just bought VB through paypal. Is there some kind of time limit I have to wait or something? I havn't gotten any emails from them giving me a password or anything =/
  • V3RT1G0
    • Sep 2006
    • 3.6.x

if im right... paypal will take some time to process... and CC goes thru automatically as it did with me... so yea i think its a couple of days for verification of payment and etc.

Comment

• redtaz
      • Jul 2006

Hmm how weird when i bought my vb through paypal i got my e-mail with my account information right after.

Comment

• fortify
        • Oct 2006
        • 3.6.x

Same here. I used paypal got it instantly

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

Paypal can take up to 5 days if you used an echeck. All CC orders must be processed manually.

Comment

• readordie
            • Sep 2005
            • 3.5.x

It wasn't an Echeck. >_> At least not that I know of...Unless that's what you call paypal...and Echeck. I'm not familiar with these terms....Well I bought it yesterday. Hopefully I'll get my email by monday.

Comment

• Onimua
              • Apr 2005

If it was PayPal, it should have been instant (or nearly so).

Check your spam folder as well, as sometimes the confirmation emails from vBulletin end up there.
              Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

• Zachery
                Former vBulletin Support
                • Jul 2002

Please start a support ticket and we will request the requred information.

Comment

• feldon23
                  • Nov 2001
                  • 3.7.x

The license information is sent to your paypal e-mail address I believe.

Comment

• Menthol
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by readordie
                    It wasn't an Echeck. >_> At least not that I know of...Unless that's what you call paypal...and Echeck. I'm not familiar with these terms....Well I bought it yesterday. Hopefully I'll get my email by monday.
                    PayPal has different payment transfer methods. One is instant transfer (using a credit or bank account), and one is an echeck, where the money comes out of your account in the amount of time a regular check would clear. People who don't have their Paypal accounts associated with a credit card use echeck.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...