X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • futbolapuesta
    • Aug 2006
    • 3.5.x

In the admincp

It has come to our attention that Google's new 'Code Search' system has been finding a number of vBulletin zip files uploaded on various customers' sites and publishing the script contents, including sensitive data such as customer and license numbers.

Please, do not leave your vBulletin zip/tar.gz files or site backups in a web-accessible location!

If you do not ensure that your vBulletin zips are protected, not only are you leaking your own personal data, but you will also be in violation of the vBulletin license agreement by allowing your copy of the software to be downloaded by unauthorized parties.

Please note that this message is being broadcast to all vBulletin customers and is not specifically targetted at you or your site.
    It leaves this to me, but I have watched in my folders and I do not have it, anybody can say to me if she leaves you to all or single to my, did not want to be leaving the license, thanks at sight and pardon by my English I use translator
  • Lats
    • Mar 2002

If you are sure you have not put the compressed file on your website, you do not have anything to worry about
    Lats...

Comment

• futbolapuesta
      • Aug 2006
      • 3.5.x

I do not have, I was crazy looking for it it, thank you very much by your quick answer

Comment

• gbhedges
        • Oct 2006
        • 3.6.x

If you are worried then you can always check : http://www.google.co.uk/codesearch/ to make sure. Also that announcment applied to everyone on the vBulletin network

Comment

• futbolapuesta
          • Aug 2006
          • 3.5.x

With my I number of series, does not produce no document, thanks again friends

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...