X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • webtracker
    • Sep 2006

Interested in buying but first a Q about language packs

Greetings people!

I'm interested in moving from SMF to VB. I'm trying to run 2 boards, one in english and one in spanish.

I don't mind running both as one board (i can create a english and spanish category with corresponding sub sections) as long as a user can optionally change the language of the interface.

1. Is this possible with VB?
    2. Is spanish a supported language pack? Where would I get it?
    3. Assuming I'd like the paid version (full licence), would I have to pay for 1 or 2 forums?

Thanks
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the vBulletin forum software and for contacting vBulletin sales.

Yes, it is possible to run multiple languages in vBulletin. As admin you can install as many language packs as you want in your vBulletin forum.

Users can switch between the languages if you allow them to, and they can do so from the footer of every page.

No, Spanish is not an officially supported language pack - but we do have a few releases by our customers. You're free to download these.

Yes, if you have purchased a license you have permission to run one instance. This is one installation of one board. Each board can have as many categories, forums and sub-forums. However. if you wish to install multiple instances, separate boards, you will require to purchase additional licenses for each separate board. If you purchase 3 or more licenses at the same time we can offer you a discount.

Let me know if you require any further information.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...