X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jiffy
    • May 2006
    • 3.5.x

How do I get the bulk discount?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but didn't know where to post it. I currently have a licesnse and want to buy two more but when I add two more licenses and go to check out it's still showing $160/license. How do I get the discount on the other two?
  • AdmiralSpock
    • Jul 2006
    • 3.5.x

I think you have to buy them all at the same time?

Comment

• I-Web
      • Mar 2004
      • 3.6.x

The third licience you buy will get you the discount no matter when you purchase it

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

Owned license example:

If you purchase 1 license, you pay $160.
        If you purchase 2 licenses at the same time, you pay $160 per license.
        If you purchase 3 licenses at the same time, you pay $148 per license.

The more licenses you buy at the same time the bigger the discount (because you buy them in bulk).

Comment

• Lats
          • Mar 2002

Or, in jiffy's case, I-Web is correct.

From the Sales FAQ...
          There are two ways to qualify for a discount. The first is to purchase all licenses at once, in which case the discount applies to all licenses purchased. For instance, if you purchase three owned licenses at once, the price will be $148 for each license or $444 for all three. The second method is cumulative. In this case if you purchase two licenses, both these will be at full price. However the third license purchased will qualify for the $148 price.
          My bolding.
          Lats...

Comment

• Colin F
            • May 2004

Actually, if you have an owned license, and buy two new licenses, then both licenses will cost $148.00
            The relevant purchase is the one where you meet the bulk price limits.
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• I-Web
              • Mar 2004
              • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Colin F
              Actually, if you have an owned license, and buy two new licenses, then both licenses will cost $148.00
              The relevant purchase is the one where you meet the bulk price limits.
              Well now that is good news for jiffy but dont forget if you live in the EU you will need to add VAT to these prices

Comment

• Floris
                • Dec 2001

That is unfortunate for any business yes. Not much we can do about that. The discount still applies on the license.

You can see how much you have to pay if you go into the members' area and make a purchase. Up until the last screen you get a total. - just don't select a payment method as the next screen is to complete the purchase.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...