• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psalzmann
    • Mar 2004
    • 3.6.x

The Next Product from Jelsoft

To Jelsoft R&D Management:

What is the next product in development? Have you started something new? I understand it's best to keep things quiet until there is something to show or discuss, but I'm interested in learning about what other projects Jelsoft has on the go that has nothing to do with "VBulletin". Maybe a Yes we are working on other softwares or "no we are not" would be nice.

Is there too many bugs in VB to develop or get involved with new products? What is the next product to be released (if any)? You've hired a new developer, Andreas (which he seems to be excellent in coding from what I notice over at .org) so this was a great move .. BUT, why not hire 3 more coders and start developing new products? You have the client base and the demand.

What's stopping you? Bugs or Funds? Gotta be one or the other. You've developed 1 product (that I'm aware of) since UBB.

Regards,
    Peter
  • feldon23
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.7.x

If Adobe only produced one product -- Photoshop -- would we be having this conversation? There is nothing wrong with a company producing one excellent product.

I think you will get a more useful reaction if you don't:
    • Allude to bugs when clearly you haven't even looked at or used the bug report system here at vBulletin.com.

and if you were:
    • A vBulletin customer and contributor to this forum with a vested interest in the future of the company and its products.

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

There are some posts flying around with some information, and there are rumours too. But our main product is the forum software. Anything else build is probably not going to run as a stand alone and will be (sold) as a module that integrates with vb.

If any news is official we will announce it through an announcement in the announcement forum.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...