X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • w00tworld
    • May 2005
    • 3.0.0 Beta 7

IsItMe? Am I Missing something?

Sorry guys and dolls been offline due to ill health.

I getting on with now and hope to become active here, on this great forum
    enough of that. blar, blar LOL

I think this maybe a valid pointer?

Just been doing some surfing and visted WHT. I could not believe it, I noticed a vbulletin license (owned) being sold for $120, which need to be renewed end of Nov'05.

Taking into consideration that vBulletin (Owned License) is currently $160.

I cannot understand why anyone would want to pay $120 + $30 = $150 from WHT, why not just pay $160 for new one?
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

*shrugs* because they think they are getting a deal.

Comment

• whitetigergrowl
      • Jun 2004
      • 5.1.x

Wouldn't they be saving $10 though. It may not seem like much, but $10 to some people is $10 they would be saving for something else. It's a lifetime license....plus a $30 yearly fee....that really isn't a bad deal IMO.

Comment

• KimmiKat
        • Jul 2003

I think if the license was sold for $100 or less it be a better deal or if they didn't plan to renew the members access for awhile.
        Kim

Comment

• Vtec44
          • Jan 2005
          • 3.7.x

You go through all the trouble to save $10, also risking losing $120 if the deal is not legitimate.
          So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

• BlueFlame
            • Jan 2003
            • 3.8.x

A certain time frame should pass along before License Transfers are allowed, which is usually six months. This will prevents an original owner from charging back and thus invalidating the original order.
            @BlueFlame@

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...