• Show
Clear All
  • Almostamember
    • Jun 2005

Payment?

Why does Vbulletin cost?
  • Nukey
    • Apr 2005

Well, the people working on it need to feed themselves and their families...so

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

Originally posted by Almostamember
      Why does Vbulletin cost?
      Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the vBulletin forum software and for checking up on it prior to purchase.

vBulletin is made by professional developers who do this for a living and run a commercial company. Their products are not free for download and are sold commercially.

The leased license costs $85 and allows you to run one instance for 12 months. A great solution for those who know beforehand they will be running a community for a shorter period of time.

The owned license costs $160 and allows you to run one instance for unlimited months. A great solution for those who know beforehand they will be running a community for alonger period of time.

Both license types come with 12 months free download access, free support by trained professionals and access to free resources on this web site and our sister resource web site vBulletin.org.

We can not offer you a free license, discount; Sorry.

You can purchase vBulletin here: http://www.vBulletin.com/order/

We're looking forward to your order, and please let me know if you require any further information.

All the best,

Comment

• BlueFlame
        • Jan 2003
        • 3.8.x

Vbulletin is a commercial grade software with awesome support and stable development cycle. You get what you pay for
        @BlueFlame@

Comment

• Almostamember
          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Floris
          Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the vBulletin forum software and for checking up on it prior to purchase.

vBulletin is made by professional developers who do this for a living and run a commercial company. Their products are not free for download and are sold commercially.

The leased license costs $85 and allows you to run one instance for 12 months. A great solution for those who know beforehand they will be running a community for a shorter period of time.

The owned license costs $160 and allows you to run one instance for unlimited months. A great solution for those who know beforehand they will be running a community for alonger period of time.

Both license types come with 12 months free download access, free support by trained professionals and access to free resources on this web site and our sister resource web site vBulletin.org.

We can not offer you a free license, discount; Sorry.

You can purchase vBulletin here: http://www.vBulletin.com/order/

We're looking forward to your order, and please let me know if you require any further information.

All the best,
          Yes, well I am not allowed to purchase it

That's why I was hoping there was a free version.

Comment

• ManagerJosh
            • Jun 2002

Almost - Don't be disappointed. Since its summer, get a summer job or something and earn the money for a license. Then pay ur parents and ask to use the credit card. Or pay via PayPal

I know its tough to convince parents. Heck, a lot of us when we got our vBulletin license, we were in the same boat as you are.

Hang in there buddy
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• PGN
              • Jan 2005

Same thing happened to me, but I showed him I knew what I was doing, and he was so impressed he used his own money on my owned license

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...