X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • In need
    • Jun 2005

reset password urgent

I tried looking everywhere on my cpanel in order to reset admin password. I have a forum to run and the admin is not there.

What do i do when i get to phpMyAdmin...where and what do i do when i'm on that page.

Answer needed urgently.

Thank you.
  • Bad_i_BILL
    • May 2004
    • 1.1.x

To be able to download attachments and post in the support forums you need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Also please make sure you have activated your forum account by clicking on the link in the activation email after registering or changing you email address. You will not be able to post until you activate your account.
    Please do NOT double post, Zach answered you already...

Comment

• BlueFlame
      • Jan 2003
      • 3.8.x

Cpanel has nothing to do with Vbulletin. If you need support with Vbulletin, please enter your email for priority support
      @BlueFlame@

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

To be able to download attachments and post in the support forums you need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Also please make sure you have activated your forum account by clicking on the link in the activation email after registering or changing you email address. You will not be able to post until you activate your account.

If for some reason you are unable to do this but do own a license, or have other questions please direct them at [email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...