X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ywang98
    • Jan 2005

Just bought a license. What is next?

Hello,

I just bought a license via Paypal (through my credit card). Got a receipt acknowledgement. So what I do I next? Do I wait for another email telling me how to download it?

Thanks.
  • ywang98
    • Jan 2005

Oops. I did get an email on how to get the files. Sorry.

I do have a question. The email says that my owned License expires next year. I thought I own the license, or this refers to the member's area? If so, how much to renew that?

Thank you.

Comment

• ywang98
      • Jan 2005

Sorry, I just discovered the answer again myself. $30 to renew.

Comment

• feldon23
        • Nov 2001
        • 3.7.x

And a lot of people wait until a new version that they want comes out before renewing.

Comment

• Vega
          • Mar 2004
          • 3.5.x

You'll always have access to the members area, but you won't see the link to download vB once your members access expired (but that might be changed soon (so that you're still able to download the version you we're able to download before you members access expired) - if I remember right).

Comment

• ManagerJosh
            • Jun 2002

Small revision Vega. You'll always now have access to versions released during the time period your license was active (assuming you have an owned license)
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...