Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MattM6
    • Apr 2005

Moments Away From Purchasing VBulletin

Well, in the next hour or so I am looking to purchase VBulletin. Before I purchase VBulletin I want to make sure I am purchasing the most advanced forum. Is VBulletin better than PhpBB and IPB? Please provide reasons as to why VBulletin is the best.

Thanks,
    Matt
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Well, it is usually first with all the new features, and the features are the most complete. And many big web sites use this market-leader product. And it appears to be the most wanted forum software for big web sites, as per statistics on this web site: http://www.big-boards.com/statistics/

Besides that, this software is programmed by professional developers who do this for a living. The company cares about their products, their services and their customers. Services and products come with free professional support by trained staff members and help response times are below 30 minutes, and our goal is within a day.

There is a huge community behind the staff that also wants to help and constantly provide feedback on how to improve and tweak the software.

.. list goes on.

Thank you for your interest in the vBulletin forum software, and I'm looking forward to your purchase.

Comment

• MattM6
      • Apr 2005

Well, that is a great reason to purchase VBulletin. Thanks for your response, Floris.

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

You're welcome. If you require more information feel free to ask.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...