• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blakkboy
    • Sep 2003
    • 3.6.x

Verification

Hello

I dont now if you accept PMs usually but I am a vBulletin client and I am interested in buying this license. Could you run a check and tell me if this member is verified. I do not need customer number nor password just a simple verification that this members license is indeed, active.

Thanks,

Julio Montolio - PS: I own 2 license myself.

Please PM answer.
  • ManagerJosh
    • Jun 2002

please contact [email protected]
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

Originally posted by blakkboy
      Hello

I dont now if you accept PMs usually but I am a vBulletin client and I am interested in buying this license. Could you run a check and tell me if this member is verified. I do not need customer number nor password just a simple verification that this members license is indeed, active.

Thanks,

Julio Montolio - PS: I own 2 license myself.

Please PM answer.
      You show up 'licensed'.

Comment

• ManagerJosh
        • Jun 2002

Floris, i think he wants to run a check against another member here...
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

I see .. yes, my bad.

Comment

• xscript
            • Jan 2003

Sorry if my post wasnt clear.. but Floris answered my question I was wondering if Blakkboy was licensed since he Is selling me his license.

thanks.

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

Unfortunately the fact that someone shows as licensed does not tell you anything about the status of the license they are trying to sell. You need to get the license number and send an email to [email protected]

Even then, you are taking a risk purchasing a used license. If you are scammed, there is nothing we can do.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...