Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • severewx
    • Jul 2004

VB Monthly Pay

Is there a way to pay for a license monthly?
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the vBulletin forum software.

We are sorry, but we can not offer any further discounts or free licenses. The vBulletin forum software is already priced lower than most of our competitors, with an owned license at $160, and the option for a 1 year leased license for $85.

Please read our Sales FAQ (http://www.vbulletin.com/faqsales.php) for more details.

You can order vBulletin from this page: http://www.vBulletin.com/order/

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

All the best,

Comment

• severewx
      • Jul 2004

Another question the branding free option if you purchase that do you have to renew you license yearly? And is example([email protected] ([email protected])

P.S- I am deepy thinking about purchasing vbulletin because I am using Invision and I dont care for Invisions support
      Last edited by severewx; Thu 22 Jul '04, 6:53pm.

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

The leased license costs $85 for 1 license, which allows you to run vBulletin on your web site for 12 months. After which you have to remove vBulletin from your web site or renew the license for another 12 months for $85 (or upgrade to a owned license for $160).

The owned license costs $160 for 1 license, which allows you to run vBulletin on your web site for unlimited period of time. You will get 12 months free download area access for downloading the latest versions and impex files. After these 12 months you can optionally, at any time, purchase another 12 months download area access for $30.

Both license types allow you to purchase an additional service called 'branding free' which allows you to remove the copyright notice of vBulletin from the footer template. This is $120 for 1 license.

The e-mail address example is your valid, and working, email address. If your email address is [email protected] then use that. The customer details will be emailed to that address.

Comment

• severewx
          • Jul 2004

If I use PayPal how long will it take for me to access the downloads? And is there a 10 day money back if your not happy with VB?

Comment

• conqsoft
            • Jul 2003
            • 3.6.x

You should be able to download it immediately. No money back guarantee, since you will then have the PHP source to the software.
            vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

• severewx
              • Jul 2004

Thanks I will look into purchasing vbulletin. I will probably setup you 24 hr admin demo to see what the admin cp is like.

Comment

• Floris
                • Dec 2001

Hello,

If you have funds in your paypal account the purchase will be instant. We do not offer refunds, sorry.

It is very wise to play with the admin demo before making a purchase. It will give you a good idea and feel of the product.

Comment

• James Kojiro
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3.6.x

Instant? You mean like, I could buy it in the wee hours of Sunday morning and still recieve the license data. And if so, will I recieve it on-screen or via my e-mail?

Comment

• conqsoft
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 3.6.x

Originally posted by teamrocketman
                    Instant? You mean like, I could buy it in the wee hours of Sunday morning and still recieve the license data. And if so, will I recieve it on-screen or via my e-mail?
                    E-Mail.
                    vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

• xmitchx
                      • May 2004
                      • 3.8.x

Yes Paypal has a system called IPN in which it notifies Jelsoft of any purchases right after they happen so jelsoft can instantly (w/o any help from staff) verify the payment and email you your member info

Comment

• RCDriver
                        • Jul 2004

Do you have have an option to opt into the Unimited membership? I want to try vB and see if my site takes off or not. If it does I want a full license but I paid $85 can I just pay the other $75 to get the full thing?

Comment

• Admiral Spock
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by RCDriver
                          Do you have have an option to opt into the Unimited membership? I want to try vB and see if my site takes off or not. If it does I want a full license but I paid $85 can I just pay the other $75 to get the full thing?
                          You can pay the $85 to get your leased license, then, within 30 days if you decide you want an owned license you can upgrade for an additional $85. This is good if you barely have enough to pay for the leased license one week, then you get paid the next, you can easily upgrade.

Comment

• RCDriver
                            • Jul 2004

Ok, I hope it takes off fast cause I don't wanna pay all over again

Comment

• severewx
                              • Jul 2004

Thanks for all your help and support. I bought vbulletin today but I cant acces the support forums?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...