X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryan007
    • Mar 2004

admin demo

am i allowed to change the admin username to something else i would like to know thanks.
  • feldon23
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.7.x

When you buy vBulletin and install it, you are welcome to use just about any name you want for the administrator account(s).

Comment

• bryan007
      • Mar 2004

Can i invite liam,simon and cloud to my admin demo board please if not thats is okay with me thanks.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

The Admin demos only last 24 hours. They are not intend to be a permanent or semi-permanent forum option.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

Originally posted by bryan007
          am i allowed to change the admin username to something else i would like to know thanks.
          You have been checking out vBulletin for months now I hope you can soon make a decision.

Comment

• feldon23
            • Nov 2001
            • 3.7.x

I've had a vB3 test board for longer than that yet I'm still running vB2. The amount of work to get vB3 to look anything like what my users are used to is big and every time I've sat down to seriously do it, another version has come out. I think 3.0.3 is going to be the one though.

Comment

• bryan007
              • Mar 2004

are you guys still doing time ext i just what to know thanks.

Comment

• Floris
                • Dec 2001

Extending times is only done on exceptions. We usually decline requests unless a good reason is provided. I believe you already received a few. If the software is to your liking we invite you to check out our order page.

Comment

• bryan007
                  • Mar 2004

can i have my time ext back please if not thats okay with me thanks.

Comment

• Floris
                    • Dec 2001

What admin demo name and for what reason?

Comment

• Steve Machol
                      • Jul 2000

Bryan007, the Admin Demo is supposed to be used as a short-term evalutation of vBulletin for the purpose of determining whether to purchase it or not. You have been playing with the Admin Demo for months now. You've had more than enough time to decide whether or not to purchase the software.

there is something wrong with the admin demo board it keeps on saying this There seems to have been a slight problem with the vBulletin Admin Demo database. Please try again by pressing the refresh (http://javascript<b></b>:window.location=window.location;) button in your browser. An E-Mail has been dispatched

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• nexialys
                        • May 2004
                        • 1.1.x

maybe our friend would need the help of a real webmaster to setup his future owned site, and maybe hire a real administrator to do the job, because if he have problems playing with the admincp right now, the 3 months or so period of test is useless to expand...

Bryan007... sometimes it's better abandon than persists and fail... ask someone to do the admin for you...
                        oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• bryan007
                          • Mar 2004

can you open the admin demo board to everyone insted of having it under password protection please if not thats okay with me thanks.

Comment

• Steve Machol
                            • Jul 2000

Sorry, but we are not going to change the demo system for you.. You have been using it for many months and clearly you have no intention of purchasing the software.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• Floris
                              • Dec 2001

Originally posted by bryan007
                              can you open the admin demo board to everyone insted of having it under password protection please if not thats okay with me thanks.
                              Sorry to sound rude bryan: But you had your play with the demo, either buy the software, or start saving money for it, or use an alternative free version like phpBB.

We will no longer add more hours to the expiry date for you anymore.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...