X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Renshaw
    • Jun 2004

Payment!?

Hi,

I was just wondering if there could be possible payment deals?

I would and have been wanting to purchase vBulletin for some time now, but have just decided i am going to.

But as my budget it tight, i was wondering if you could set up a 4 week payment process in paypal where i pay 10 pound or whatso ever a week untill I have fully payed off? And you can trust me, or if you cannot then just take my board off me? But i would pay. Could start paying today!

(Or else i just wait untill the four weeks are up, then buy, but i dont like waiting )

Thankyou, (PM me if needed)
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Hi there,

I am sorry, but no discounts or payment deals can be made at this time. The payment has to be in full in order to complete.

The best way right now is to save every month that amount and purchase it when you have it complete in your paypal account.

Comment

• Renshaw
      • Jun 2004

Thankyou for your fast response!

Yes I know that i should just wait, but I am not too good with waiting

Ok, but you should make some other monthly payments for the poorer

Thanks

Comment

• Some Person123
        • Jun 2004

since this is sort of like my question ill put it here. do you have to use paypal or is paybycash okay? or is that just for games?

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

We accept the following payment types: credit card, PayPal, check or wire transfer.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Some Person123
            • Jun 2004

We accept the following payment types: credit card, PayPal, check or wire transfer.
            goody. check ... dont mean to be dense but what is wire transfer..?

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

Wire transfers are electronic transfers directly from your bank to ours.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...