X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oddish
    • Oct 2002
    • 3.5.x

Matching graphics?

I'm running 3.0 RC1 and I was wondering if there are any plans to produce graphics (icons, smilies buttons etc.) that actually match the slick design of the forums. Right now it's like buying a ferrari with snot-green trimmings.
  • mholtum
    • May 2004
    • 3.5.x

I have a friend that does all of my Graphics His name is Joseph Haddock and you can email him at [email protected] his site (under construction) is http://jhaddock.php.cs.dixie.edu/final/ He does excellent work and is fast.
    Attached Files
    Home of the free, Because of the brave.

Comment

• TheAnt06
      • Nov 2003
      • 3.0.0 'Gold'

Originally posted by Oddish
      I'm running 3.0 RC1 and I was wondering if there are any plans to produce graphics (icons, smilies buttons etc.) that actually match the slick design of the forums. Right now it's like buying a ferrari with snot-green trimmings.
      Well, you should probably upgrade to 3.0.1 to get the new buttonsets and images as well as bugfixes.

Comment

• feldon23
        • Nov 2001
        • 3.7.x

Originally posted by TheAnt06
        Well, you should probably upgrade to 3.0.1 to get the new buttonsets and images as well as bugfixes.
        Someone who doesn't understand the topic.
        vB3.0.1 does not have a different buttonset than vb3.0.0.

Comment

• Grover
          • May 2001
          • 3.8.x

Are there any updates on the plans to provide an alternative/improved graphics-set?

Originally posted by Oddish
          I am running VB 3.0.3 (with great pleasure). For me, one of the important things that could be improved are indeed the non-matching graphics. I was also wondering if there are any updates on this?

Btw: your comparison with a car is a funny coïncidence: I while back I made the same remark in a discussion we had over the default graphics.

( OT: I won't link to the discussion here, because it's no use digging the discussion up again. Especially since I feel -after reading it again due to your question- rather '' that I reacted in such an exagerated and even emotional manner. I guess it's time to change my Avatar so that it reflects the fact that I need to learn to be more balanced in my words/behaviour instead of 'copy-catting' Grover's behaviour in real life.... I guess it says alot that I like this Sesame-street character so much... ).
          Last edited by Grover; Sun 8 Aug '04, 3:25am.
          How much do you love XenForo?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...