Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • morrow
    • Mar 2002

Member area Logon?

Can't seem to log on. I deleted my cache and my vbulletin cookies but I get the error seen in the attached image.

Sorry if this is not posted in the correct area.

No matter how many times I refresh, I get this error.. I don't even get a logon screen.
    Attached Files
    -=morrow=-
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

You need to close all browser windows and let it set for a moment to clear the browsers session with the site, wait a moment and try again.

Comment

• morrow
      • Mar 2002

Already tried that.

I have no Vbulletin Cookies (previous to posting this message).

When I click on members area, I don't even get a logon screen, it just takes me to that screen that tells me what the photo I posted above says.

I can't even click on the support link, it gives me the same error.
      -=morrow=-

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

That would seem to indicate you are using the wrong customer number and/or password. If you are unsure of this, send an email to [email protected] with the info you are trying to use.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• morrow
          • Mar 2002

I'm not sure how I would be entering the wrong customer number when I haven't entered anything. I don't even get a logon screen. Ok, I'll contact customer support with the email you supplied, thanks.

Dennis
          -=morrow=-

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

You're right, I overlooked that info. Honestly I don't know why this is happening for you. If deleting your cache didn't work, then maybe try another broswer. Also if you are running a firewall or other software that interferes with Internet traffic, you might want to temporarily disable it to see if it works then.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• ManagerJosh
              • Jun 2002

Would it be safe to do this?

http://customernumber:customerpasswo...n.com/members/
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Steve Machol
                • Jul 2000

Not really. That is what the latest MS security patch 'fixed'.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• Zachery
                  Former vBulletin Support
                  • Jul 2002

There is no cookie created when loggin into vBulletins member area, its a browser session that wont expire untill you close the browser if not restart the system.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...