Who do I contact re: the status of my order?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • motoyen
    • Feb 2004
    • 3.6.x

Who do I contact re: the status of my order?

I placed my order on 2/14/04 via pp/check and still have not recieved anything. Various emails sent to [email protected] have all come back.
  • _| () R | Z
    • Oct 2002

[email protected]
    Originally Posted by Zachery
    John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
    We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Comment

• motoyen
      • Feb 2004
      • 3.6.x

Nope I tried that one too and it comes back and tells me to ask on the support forum.

Comment

• Scott MacVicar
        Former vBulletin Developer
        • Dec 2000

any sales problems should go to [email protected]

Please ensure that you add any relevant information. Date of purchase and transaction numbers. Paypal E-checks can take a while to clear though.
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• motoyen
          • Feb 2004
          • 3.6.x

I sent a message to that email address with all the information I have. I recieved 18 messsages back with the following information. The first link returns a 404 message. Nice support you guys got here.

Hello,

Thank you for your recent email. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us
          to add your email into our contact systems automatically.

If you still require assistance, please submit a ticket into the system
          using our online forms. Either:

or

Thanks,

James Limm
          vBulletin Support Team

Comment

• Dolby
            • Jul 2001

Although they should fix their link, it wasnt too hard to find the real link.

I just went to the /contact/ and it directed me to sales.html which is the form your looking for.

It might be becuase vBulletin had a major server crash and are now just getting things back to normal.
            eqinterface.com | eq2interface.com | wowinterface.com
            vginterface.com | goBerserker.com
            7 Full vBulletin Lic.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...