Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ericruhl
    • Jan 2002

Customer-only forum features?

I provided my registered email address in the Priority Forums Support form, however for the life of me I can't figure out what the new customer-only forum features are? I don't see any new forums, what should I be looking for? This is the statement that I'm referring to on that page:

"Additionally, adding your email address here will allow you to access certain customer-only features on the forum."

Also fwiw I had to enter the address in all three boxes before I appeared as a "licensed" user on vbulletin.org. Different site I know, but it is apparantly linked to the same system? Just an FYI...
  • DarkSavior
    • Jun 2003

Customer-only features mostly are that you can download attachments, and view php/code tag contents. Also if you're not a licensed customer, you won't be getting support...

EDIT: Oh wait this isn't vb.org. XD

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

This allows you to post in the standard support forums - vB2 and vB3. If you do not register then you are not able to post in those forums.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...