would like to see a new forum added for subscriptions/making money..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jilly
    • Apr 2001
    • 3.7.x

would like to see a new forum added for subscriptions/making money..

I'm interested in this, and dont know if there is enough additional interest, but I'd like to see a separate board added, that would be devoted to items like paid subscriptions, all the troubleshooting with this system, installation, suggestions, ect. and any other ways that ppl use to raise money to help pay for their vbulletins.. I dont mean for this to be a place like "Oh, how can I make a huge, inappropriate profit with my vB?", but more a place for ppl to discuss raising money to cover the costs of their vB - sites like hobby sites or activism sites or public support sites - sites that dont really have a commercial project to sell, other than the community itself..Sites run by people who have a love for what they are doing, and therefore spend a lot of time here figuring out how to do it all themselves

my site is a personal project site that started out costing me nothing, cause I hosted it on geocities back in 1998, and used "free everything" for it back in the beginning, when I had like 5 or 10 members - but as time progressed, the site grew, and the need for quality stuff arose - like the need for a real web host, the need for a bulletin board software with great features (hence vb!), a good chat room, ect - and now my monthly costs have been creeping up month after month, to the point where I can't cover them out of my own hobby money any more.. So I want to talk about and get lots of help with figuring out creative ways to cover the growing costs.
    Just my 2 cents' worth for today
  • WDWInsider
    • Jun 2003

Hi,

I think you may want to request something like this at vbadmins.com. It's all about administrating a forum.
    http://www.wdwforum.net/smallsig.php

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...