X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wacnstac
    • Jul 2000
    • 3.6.x

vbulletin partners

This is ridiculous. I own several licenses and they are paid in full and up to date. Yet neither vbulletintemplates.com nor vbulletin.org will let me log in to see any hacks or templates. I understand these website are partners with vbulletin and the need to protect intellectual property, but worse yet is when I have emailed these sites to get help to get me in, I get no response.
  • poolking
    • Aug 2002

Originally posted by wacnstac
    This is ridiculous. I own several licenses and they are paid in full and up to date. Yet neither vbulletintemplates.com nor vbulletin.org will let me log in to see any hacks or templates. I understand these website are partners with vbulletin and the need to protect intellectual property, but worse yet is when I have emailed these sites to get help to get me in, I get no response.
    Have you emailed them directly with your problem?

Comment

• wacnstac
      • Jul 2000
      • 3.6.x

Yes, both of them. I did finally get into vbulletin.org after I can in here and updated by email member profile screen (even though I didn't need to change any of the email). A pretty hokey system.

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

i NEVER saw a thread at vb.org in site feedback or at vbulletintemplates in the lounge (both areas of the site where unregisted users can post) usualy if you do this both sites try their best.

sometimes it just takes another update to the sytem for you to show up as license.

Comment

• wacnstac
          • Jul 2000
          • 3.6.x

I would think an email would be a bit more direct.

Comment

• Zachery
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Jul 2002

they get tons of email about this everday

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...