Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snowballffan
    • Apr 2002

Paid for License with Paypal

Ok i paid for my license with paypal and have yet to recieve any information at all about my login information this was over 24 hours ago.... And i am getting no response at all from support billing or sales so can someone please help me here!
  • Brian Briscoe

Be Patient, The Support/Sales Team will get back to you as soon as possible, have you filed a Support Ticket?

Comment

• snowballffan
      • Apr 2002

I really do not understand why yall don't use Paypal's IPN system and automate the whole paypal process because this is just really a major pain, i have been waiting constantly checking my email wanting to get my board i have already paid for over 24 hours ago and i haven't even recieved a simple email saying please be patient we have alot of request at this time it may take time to process....

All i've recieved is a big fat reciept from paypal saying i paid my funds and of course i know that, frankly i am not ranting just very displeased with the wait time is all .

Comment

• snowballffan
        • Apr 2002

Originally posted by Brian Briscoe
        Be Patient, The Support/Sales Team will get back to you as soon as possible, have you filed a Support Ticket?
        Yes i have filled it manually not using the form but to the email address, and no reply what so ever there either
        Last edited by snowballffan; Sat 8 Nov '03, 5:00pm.

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

The PayPal system is automated. There are no unanswered tickets in the support system. What is your ticket number (you would have gotten this from the automated email that was sent to you) and what email address did you send this from?

Also what payment option did you use? If you paid out of your PayPal funds then the sale goes right through. However if you pay using the PayPal "echeck" system. i.e., the order is funded directly from your bank account and not directly from your PayPal balance, the PayPal callback system does not contact the vBulletin server to confirm the order until the funds have been cleared. This may take up to 4 working days before the sale goes through.

Also, check your PayPal email address. This is where the license info will be sent when the order is completed.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• snowballffan
            • Apr 2002

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            The PayPal system is automated. There are no unanswered tickets in the support system. What is your ticket number (you would have gotten this from the automated email that was sent to you) and what email address did you send this from?

Also what payment option did you use? If you paid out of your PayPal funds then the sale goes right through. However if you pay using the PayPal "echeck" system. i.e., the order is funded directly from your bank account and not directly from your PayPal balance, the PayPal callback system does not contact the vBulletin server to confirm the order until the funds have been cleared. This may take up to 4 working days before the sale goes through.

Also, check your PayPal email address. This is where the license info will be sent when the order is completed.
            It was paid using a credit card through the paypal account, and i have checked the email account that is set on the paypal account many of times actually every 15 minutes.

The email address on paypal and all emails sent from is [email protected]

Sent the following E-Mail to [email protected];

Ok we have just recently purchased a license using my paypal account with no information recieved at all about the software we purchased....

Information of the transfer;

Amount: $85.00 USD

Transaction ID: 4WR15238DN7740719

Quantity: 1

Item/Product Name: vBulletin Order

Item/Product Number: 725f335335e1f7a

Buyer: Paradox Network (PXN)

Thanks for any kind of a reply and information on my product or login information so we can download the product we have purchased.

Sincerely,
            PxN Development Team

Comment

• Steve Machol
              • Jul 2000

I found your ticket. I responded to it yesterday about one hour aftter you sent it to us. I explained that your order did go through and that the license info was sent to the email address on your PayPal account. I will PM you the URL to this ticket and my response.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• snowballffan
                • Apr 2002

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                I found your ticket. I responded to it yesterday about one hour aftter you sent it to us. I explained that your order did go through and that the license info was sent to the email address on your PayPal account. I will PM you the URL to this ticket and my response.
                That's odd i haven't recieved any kind of email... i will look forward to the PM and thank you for your help in bringin this issue to a resolve.

Comment

• snowballffan
                  • Apr 2002

Ok i just looked and i pmed you back because the issue is still yet to be resolved .

Comment

• Steve Machol
                    • Jul 2000

Wwe have sent a total of four emails to the email address you used for this purchase nd for your support ticket. There are no problems with that domain because we send emails to it all the time. I don't know why you aren't getting them.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• snowballffan
                      • Apr 2002

I have request by PM to change the email address on the license and we can see if that fixes it because i can almost gurantee that is it, because let me give an example;

Last night i registered a username pxn and with the email address [email protected] and never got my confirmation email!

Today i remember this account i had a long time ago and signed in changed it to [email protected] and it sent the confirmation email in a few secs.

So obviously something is wrong with me getting emails from your server to the [email protected] so please change the email address on the license and send the information once again please and thank you for your time and patience.

Comment

• Steve Machol
                        • Jul 2000

I PM'd you an entry from our mail logs. It indicates a problem at your server (Server Unavailable). You'll need to contact your host about this.

Meanwhile I have changed the email address on your license and resent the info.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• snowballffan
                          • Apr 2002

Thank you and i have recieved it , and i sent you a reply PM explaining some facts about the host that was on that domain that was rejected.

But you might wanna make a note of this incase any other Direcway.com or DirecPC.com users (Satellite) purchase this and have a similar issue you know what it could be , but thanks for the quick resolve and great support .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...