not a fan!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wanders
    • Apr 2000

yikes.. i can't believe he did that!! how unprofessional!! Gee, definetly makes me appreciate Jarrod hehe. but definetly having to go through sales to get any tech stuff done is SO frustrating!! At least so far we haven't had to pay for anything *crosses fingers* We can't afford that 150 dollars an hour tech fee.. uggh.

Comment

• werehere
      • Apr 2000

Oh I dont pay that fee ever, never ever never

I just ***** about them and go to a manager, come to think of it I waste my whole days away talking to them, I probably should pay the fee and forget it
      We're Here Forums!
      [email protected]

Comment

• Alwaysmefirst
        • Apr 2000
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by wanders
        of your design that is... the product itself is GREAT! I really wish you'd change the lavendar colors.. they look sickly to me. Coupled with the colors in the logo... the whole thing looks kind of washed out. It might be okay if you added a vibrant dark color for accent instead of the relatively dull dark blue that you are using.
        I agree with you! I think the board could be more popular if it had better colors, or just more contrast.

Olly

Comment

• webdevhq
          • Jun 2000

I would be interested in helping out with the design if you like! You can E-Mail me at [email protected]

Comment

• Dave Baker
            • Jul 2000

Ditto re da purple. Hard for me to read for very long.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...