Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wanders
    • Apr 2000

not a fan!

of your design that is... the product itself is GREAT! I really wish you'd change the lavendar colors.. they look sickly to me. Coupled with the colors in the logo... the whole thing looks kind of washed out. It might be okay if you added a vibrant dark color for accent instead of the relatively dull dark blue that you are using.
  • werehere
    • Apr 2000

I personaly think they look fine, but the logo is a little large in my opinion.

In fact the colors remind me alot of your forums, maybe it is just me?
    We're Here Forums!
    [email protected]

Comment

• stv
      • Apr 2000

I agree

I totally agree, I think you should get a should develop a really great look something different from ubb a little that showcases the abilities of templates and the power of this great product...

Also I think it would be nice if you set up some examples of the cool things you can do with the templates... like a threaded look, or maybe inside the design of another page....

Steve

Comment

• werehere
        • Apr 2000

Oh I think they should showcase different looks and different template sets for sure. The forums color however does not remind me of UBB at all
        We're Here Forums!
        [email protected]

Comment

• JimF
          • May 2000

Yeah, the lavendar.purple is a little hard to swallow. Makes it a little difficult to spend a lot of time here.

Comment

• wanders
            • Apr 2000

lol

were-here.. yeah it is pretty close to the colors at my forum.. and I think that my criticism applies to my own forum too.. but I think it not being on a white background also makes a big difference in the overall effect.

Comment

• werehere
              • Apr 2000

hehe
              We're Here Forums!
              [email protected]

Comment

• wanders
                • Apr 2000

hey.. i was just checking out your forums again.. and wow you use interland too. Scary!! Didn't you use to use dreamhost?

Comment

• WebStyles
                  • Apr 2000

Wanders... You're the one that used to use Dreamhost, we've been with Interland for quite a long time now. Scary!

They are better now then they were when we first started out though.
                  We're Here Forums!
                  [email protected]

Comment

• wanders
                    • Apr 2000

ah okay we're just really switching now.. we're setting up the new forums on our Interland box.. finally!! They seem pretty good, but for service I still like Dreamhost better.

Comment

• WebStyles
                      • Apr 2000

Yeah, the service at Interland definitely needs some work... But the hardware and lines are extremely speedy, so if nothing is going wrong, they're great!

Actually, the past couple of days, they have consistently come through for us when we've had problems. Which is a massive step up from when we first started. I think their dedicated server staff is just getting settled in enough to where they can be helpful now... If only we could get a salesperson that didn't ***** about how he hates our account... :-\
                      We're Here Forums!
                      [email protected]

Comment

• wanders
                        • Apr 2000

who's your salesperson? We have Jarrod.. he seems to like us fine.

Comment

• werehere
                          • Apr 2000

We have an idiot as far as I am concerned and it is the second one at that. He keeps telling me how he got the account thrown on him and how he is not getting a comission for our account because it was shifted to him, like I care of course, since I paid the damn money to them and I dont care who gets it.
                          We're Here Forums!
                          [email protected]

Comment

• werehere
                            • Apr 2000

Also,

I have to talk to a sales person and have them submit a work order before I can even talk to a tech about hardware or anything. I wish the tech could just submit the work order, that would save me a large headache
                            We're Here Forums!
                            [email protected]

Comment

• WebStyles
                              • Apr 2000

I shouldn't have said anything... This is a kind of a touchy subject in our house...

Our first one was Mark Walmack, and he tried to be nice, but he was kind of a flake (he told the techs to install NT on our machine first time around, oy!)... The one now is Mark-something-or-other... And Aaron's not kidding about his obsession with his commission either, he actually *****ed about it on the phone! I was absolutely shocked.
                              We're Here Forums!
                              [email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...