not a fan!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimF
    replied
    Yeah, the lavendar.purple is a little hard to swallow. Makes it a little difficult to spend a lot of time here.

Leave a comment:

• werehere
    replied
    Oh I think they should showcase different looks and different template sets for sure. The forums color however does not remind me of UBB at all

Leave a comment:

• stv
    replied
    I agree

I totally agree, I think you should get a should develop a really great look something different from ubb a little that showcases the abilities of templates and the power of this great product...

Also I think it would be nice if you set up some examples of the cool things you can do with the templates... like a threaded look, or maybe inside the design of another page....

Steve

Leave a comment:

• werehere
    replied
    I personaly think they look fine, but the logo is a little large in my opinion.

In fact the colors remind me alot of your forums, maybe it is just me?

Leave a comment:

• wanders
    started a topic not a fan!

not a fan!

of your design that is... the product itself is GREAT! I really wish you'd change the lavendar colors.. they look sickly to me. Coupled with the colors in the logo... the whole thing looks kind of washed out. It might be okay if you added a vibrant dark color for accent instead of the relatively dull dark blue that you are using.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...