• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merjawy
    • Sep 2002

Problem report

hi there

I just wanted to report this since I have never seen it before on any forum

after I finished my reply on mysql forum on vbulletin.com I hit backspace and instead of getting timeout error or something of the sort like anywhere else, I got this

‹x•V_sâ6†O±çL;í `Èq$!†Ž1¸Ç”„pz¥oÂXÙreG;ýî]ÉÆ!Gú1íjÿüvW»Šóa<÷‚Õ— |fðåi4›z`5mûëG϶ÇÁ¸8è¶Ú$Is¦˜H ·íÉ£5¬;±J¸þ¡$:Š)N‡ûÑŽsªX žH’]ÊÔ|!w‰cu'¡Š@¬TÖ¤íØ~`-èFÒ<¶ ©¢©X{xZÌy,*–h¾•ÅÙ/ùàÇLäŠEƒÝÛÎ]÷JSÅV£¹°û° bšP’ÅÖœžyXÑ\ëäêÈ)¨cF–¢ß”æš?šWðO½¶ôóÙlä.š#w9izóÙ|ч«^»×¾ëÝŸŸ»‹Åük%àûþÍíí}ýßúr2›x¶åÏ ƒ¦ï>Lg«>üNeDRÒp%#¼ñ™ò=æ,$“ÜÌ©d´n4–Ó?'}èt²oÈ9h›…Œ‘ëýöëbþô8®|{¾þ ë`òGà.&nZë-K³ª`”F¯Ñ÷{ ·ÏYúÜ·¿gxh¤·$TlO5žs[×m2·‹=•ç‡¾ßí¶ÍáUHê&K¢²[Ò—ÆOõ¨éœ4Ço¾pƒéü±©H©vZª¾á¹¨ä¥æ.¨D…:WÒ ²Š~W±.ñérêà/½Tø*í7 ɹT~±¥b .^%v‚Ë÷uÛô°^Ç_é躳ÑÖ[£5°®z¸îzèFA²¸„`?Z„s 8ݨ„H¼kØÁm”Ù9Yì,Rqq^0bʶ±îyÔÐ9,-_#¹ÿŽ&¯iìßµê/bV*ëí,X ‰%Xh)¤œç Yº_èŒDщ>¸û„zèf‹!„8Š¨ÔSBÉïx°/eE8W†õš£"ó×Àø?ϝIåYÇü’ßO¸n0¿e7ƒ1‰ñÕ´ý3Q¼Ð¸.¡¢\6gƒƒ6$Ä©†d& 3j >Í rö7 \[€91Áû{;Øà1s6Ý~€2Œsl”¬qT’gšbeµd!Ö‚éTLD KY®$Qh!&9ä”Ó;^Ë'kAŠ¡1m>|$TÌríp—4Œoãªr³&á³ÖÕ֍4zñ\Céˆå'Gt”áC‚eãGƒJG#²€ö ]s~æ« A‰C4‹–c¯1åõÇÖÕeЕx#»Er/r‹õF+øÚIºXïyÎ<Î0ö˜J lcRƒ¸R¡à@°´˜“aNz.Ò-•¦ jµŸ0󅼄µ|J 47ªd§D‚/aˆÑuBDštþìØqAâo6Ä×Ú\g[顔¾ÖÅùH#»ââNO Í1ÿüítX
    To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
    My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
    CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
    Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

I believe this is a related to a bug in gzip. It's been like this for quite some time now but it doesn't happen all the time.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...