X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fcsawyer
    • Aug 2002

Unable to access ./db_.php in global.php on line 83

do i have to do any change in any of the files or this one GLOGAL.PHP before upload in the server
    please help
    thanks
  • Cary
    • Apr 2002
    • 3.6.x

Hi,

In order to get support for vBulletin, you'll need to own a valid licence. If you do have a licence - enter you license info at http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php and post in the Toubleshooting Forum. (You'll need your customer number and password to access this page)

Thanks!

Comment

• fcsawyer
      • Aug 2002

how do i get the permision

i have tried to post there but i cant

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

You need to be a licensed customer and use your customer number and password to access that page.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• fcsawyer
          • Aug 2002

Can you give more information

can you give more information how to do that
          You need to be a licensed customer and use your customer number and password to access that page.

Comment

• JamesUS
            • Aug 2000

Go to this page:

Enter your Customer Number and Password when prompted then enter your username.

If you do not have a customer number and password you need to purchase vBulletin by going here as you are running vBulletin illegally.:

If you have any more questions please feel free to email us at [email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...