X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unleashedsaiyan
    • Jul 2002

Vbulletin Up for download

zI was browsing the internet and fell upon this [edit: URL removed]
    now if you look on the page you can see Vbulleting is up for download and I downloaded and installed it to see if it worked and it does. That is a fully functional version of Vbulletin and yes I deleted it from my server so don't bother me about that. I reported this to you guys and you did nothing about it while people are downloading this illegal version and putting it on tripod servers so you guys can't do anything to them cause there on a free host. Its been 3 weeks since I told you guys and you did nothing about then you say its illegal to have it pirated well this site gets about 40k vistors or less per day so I mean people will continue downloading it and you will lose money and excuse me if I have any grammer errors in this message. Also I am not being a snich I just want to know will you do something about it or no?
    Last edited by Chris Schreiber; Wed 31 Jul '02, 1:41am.
  • ccd1
    • Jun 2002

Oh, let's see what happens.

Comment

• Chris Schreiber
      • Jun 2000
      • 4.0.x

If you find vBulletin for download, please email the URL to [email protected]

Thanks!

Comment

• unleashedsaiyan
        • Jul 2002

Sorry for putting the link there lol stupid mistake. I asumed everyone at this forum is responsible enough not to download it. I e-mailed you guys but no reply I think you guys won't do anything about cause I reported this about a month ago

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Originally posted by unleashedsaiyan
          I e-mailed you guys but no reply I think you guys won't do anything about cause I reported this about a month ago
          Why would you assume that? As I said in another post, I've never understood why some people assume that Jelsoft is this all-powerful entity that can smite down pirated forums with a simple wave of their mighty hands. Doesn't it occur to people that removing pirated boards requires cooperation from web hosts, ISPs and other individuals besides Jelsoft?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• iFly
            • Aug 2002

Re: Vbulletin Up for download

Originally posted by unleashedsaiyan
            zI was browsing the internet and fell upon this [edit: URL removed]
            now if you look on the page you can see Vbulleting is up for download and I downloaded and installed it to see if it worked and it does. That is a fully functional version of Vbulletin and yes I deleted it from my server so don't bother me about that. I reported this to you guys and you did nothing about it while people are downloading this illegal version and putting it on tripod servers so you guys can't do anything to them cause there on a free host. Its been 3 weeks since I told you guys and you did nothing about then you say its illegal to have it pirated well this site gets about 40k vistors or less per day so I mean people will continue downloading it and you will lose money and excuse me if I have any grammer errors in this message. Also I am not being a snich I just want to know will you do something about it or no?
            hehe! I am sure he has got a better website then yours, huh? So you want to his website taken down? No use complaining and wasting time, work hard and make your website better

Comment

• Unknown Warrior
              • Apr 2002

oh...maybe it just doesnt work on free hostin sites
              Last edited by Unknown Warrior; Thu 1 Aug '02, 10:20am.

Comment

• unleashedsaiyan
                • Jul 2002

uhh no I like that site it has alot of content and another thing I pay for my host I am not some gay webmaster that uses geocities. I was just saying that if you want to stop it just contact the webmaster and warn him I don't think he pays for his host he probably runs it from his own server.

Comment

• unleashedsaiyan
                  • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Vbulletin Up for download

Originally posted by iFly

hehe! I am sure he has got a better website then yours, huh? So you want to his website taken down? No use complaining and wasting time, work hard and make your website better
                  First of all have you seen my site??? NO so why would you say I need to work hard on it and another thing you probably don't have one so I woudn't be talking.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...