Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • taosiu
    • Jun 2002

Vbulletin, SuckS!!!!

Please check when I post the thread. No one take care paid client, I am really don't understand why I go to pay for the license, it's for what???

No one answer, no supports, same SQL errors everyday, Vbulletin SUCKs!!!

My last post is on July 19, 2002, anyone is working????

Please check my threads, if you are notgoing to answer my threads, I will consider to take legal action:

Last edited by taosiu; Sat 20 Jul '02, 8:39am.
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Re: Vbulletin, SuckS!!!!

Originally posted by taosiu
    Please check when I post the thread. No one take care paid client, I am really don't understand why I go to pay for the license, it's for what???

No one answer, no supports, same SQL errors everyday, Vbulletin SUCKs!!!

My last post is on July 19, 2002, anyone is working????

Please check my threads, if you are notgoing to answer my threads, I will consider to take legal action:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...4&pagenumber=2
    Personally I have no problems with vBulletin, no errors and no lame late replies from any of the vB team.

When I do have an error, I post an support ticket and within a timely matter (mostly within 12h for sure) I get a reply that fix's it.

If you are considering legal actions, make sure first that you have enough money to pay for the lawsuit

By the way, I went to the thread you provided, and I see no post there. Just a topic. Dunno what is going on there.

If you have applied 'Code hacks' to your source code files (.php) then Jelsoft doesn't have to help you, until you reset them to the original. If you didn't do any code hacks, then you should get help. And you will. If the forum doesn't work for you, E-mail your problems with details to [email protected] and they will reply within a timely matter (up to two working days i think; but in my situation, always within 12h)
    If you have an older version of vBulletin installed, update it to 2.2.6 just to be sure all bugs are fixed.

If you could re-post your problem, I might be able to advice you on what to do. But please understand, I am not a vB team member.

Swearing and screaming and threatening with legal steps doesn't get you anywhere, the license agreement says no refund.

[update]
    Was this the thread you mentioned above?

Guess so ..
    as far as i can see, every post you made had a reply from someone, except the last one.

I advice you at this stage to contact [email protected] and explain the situation at hand and provide the errors. Also include that thread. Don't forget to give a ftp login/pass and your admin information to access the back-end, this way they can check it out and possibly fix it or at least advice you if a config of your system is wrong.

If you get some error with phpMyAdmin, whic doesn't happen to must with that script, then I think it is your MySQL database. I get the impression that you are running this all on a windows platform, maybe you use ms sql instead of MySQL?
    Last edited by Floris; Sat 20 Jul '02, 8:54am.

Comment

• filburt1
      • Feb 2002

Lemme neutralize xiphoid's post with an incredibly short one:

*cough* Lame!

--filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
      Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
      vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

freddie has already explained in that that we do not provide support for third party applications like phpMyAdmin. Nonetheless several of us did everything we could to try and help. Also if you look at the entire thread you will see a pretty good record of responsiveness to your problems by the vB Team. I'm sorry you do not feel you have gotten sufficient service from us.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• unleashedsaiyan
          • Jul 2002

First of all I don't own it but I have installed it before trust me that is childs play this is the easiest forum to use and install now if you will complain go get a phpbb forum and stop complaining about why you paid if you don't know how to install it you shouldn't have bought it .

Comment

• ccd1
            • Jun 2002

Every problem I've had has been resolved in less than an hour, and even with third party applications, these people have been a lot more than helpful. I've noticed more times than not, the problem is the users own lack of knowledge on servers/HTML or what not.

I know next to nothing about servers/PHP/mySQL, but I know just enough to get around. It takes some of your effort too, read some manuals, be a good admin--other people aren't going to do all your work for you.

Pay for your installation to be done--you're paying for support there.

Comment

• ProxyMX
              • Jul 2002

Vbulletin is the best PHP powered and the best BB Board online, There is no beating its easy customisation and coolness :P With an average of 2 add on "hacks" being released daily, its got some great features too Plus, I Have received support all the way usually within 10 minutes of posting

Comment

• unleashedsaiyan
                • Jul 2002

I'll tell you the truth I worked with a vbb forum for a long time that I got of the site I mentioned before but that was before I my friend said it was illegal so I had to shut down the forum and lost 700 members what I am trying to say is vbb is the easiest forum to use and to work with if you can't figure that out then you got some problems lol if I were you I woudn't buy it if no one knew about my site I would get a free froum get that to grow then just transfer to vbb

Comment

• CyberMoa
                  • Jul 2002

taosiu we haven't found any problems what so ever with vBulletin or staff members. Every one of our questions has been answered and in pretty prompt fashion as well (well okay Scott probably got a few giggles out of our more lame questions)..

Are you sending your questions to support, and do they relate to vBulletin? As stated ad nausm else where l work for an IBM var and we support our products in the market place, we don't support third party products. Maybe this is where your problem is, and not with vBulletin...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...