Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Levelord
    • Aug 2002

Originally posted by N9ne
    Actually the customer support here is outstanding because you always get a reply within 20 minutes MAX, normally in 2 minutes! They don't give up until the matter is solved either, they spend endless hours helping us and that's what you give back to them
    20 minutes? lol, more like an 80 minutes. I waited a few days ago for an error.. posted in 2 different categories (where it belonged), waited 40 minutes apart.. before posting the 2nd one (in hope of being answered).. then, still wasn't..

then, a moderator says 'plz don't post twice about the same thing in different area'.. well, maybe if I was answered in the first thread before I collected social security.. I wouldn't have posted a 2nd post in another area

that was my last experience with trouble I had. I hope next time it's a quicker response...

Comment

• tubedogg
      • Feb 2001

The forums are not customer support, though you will often get an answer here. If you require customer support login to the member's area and submit a support ticket.

Comment

• Levelord
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by tubedogg
        The forums are not customer support, though you will often get an answer here. If you require customer support login to the member's area and submit a support ticket.
        ah.. one of the more quicker, responsive, nicer ; team members sorry for the complaint.

Comment

• camoboy
          • Feb 2002

Originally posted by tubedogg
          I didn't know that, my apologies for my previous aspertions.

Comment

• CyberMoa
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by camoboy
            I didn't know that, my apologies for my previous aspertions.
            Yeah camo wait till we really have something to complain about.

Still fiddling about with this licence carry on. Okay l work for an IBM var so am pretty knowledgeable on EULAs. The fact of the matter is that no one ever owns a piece of software they buy, they are actually purchasing a licence to use the software..

l may have misread the EULA wrong for vBulletin but got the impression that regardless of which type of licence you buy, you only get 1 year from date of purchase to download upgrades etc.

Therefore we made the decision to go with the 1 year licence and renew each year. Hoping l didn't get this one wrong, or l might get a good spanking from camo....

Comment

• tubedogg
              • Feb 2001

Correct, each license only comes with one year of upgrades. The difference is with the owned license, it is only $30 per year after the first year to continue downloading upgrades, whereas you have to buy a new license to even continue *using* vB with the leased license.

Comment

• CyberMoa
                • Jul 2002

Think we may need to upgrade our licence then...

Thanks tubedogg, now all l need is to find where l stored all the registration details...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...