X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TundraSoul
    • Jun 2001
    • 4.2.X

Missing thread re: John Schreiber and Fast4gl.com

Smachol, as you suggested, I emailed John back on Tuesday but unfortunately he never replied. My honest concerns and comments about John Schreiber, my order on his server and the unanswered emails are still being ignored.

What's going on there? My thread about Chris was deleted and now my thread about "the deleted thread" have been closed. Instead of offering any kind of answer to my questions Jelsoft and the moderators are acting very strangely.

I haven't done anything to deserve this and an explanation is certainly in order. Rather than deleting and closing threads tell me what I need to do to get an answer?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

I have no control over how and when John answers his email. He is understandably a very busy man and will respond as and when he sees fit. Believe me, continuing to post this on these forums after being warned about this is not the way to handle this situation.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• TundraSoul
      • Jun 2001
      • 4.2.X

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough? I have already emailed John and emailed and PM'ed Chris S. On each and every occasion I have been ignored and my emails have been left unanswered.

So what do I do next?

Originally posted by smachol
      I have no control over how and when John answers his email. He is understandably a very busy man and will respond as and when he sees fit. Believe me, continuing to post this on these forums after being warned about this is not the way to handle this situation.
      Last edited by TundraSoul; Sat 15 Jun '02, 9:04am.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Perhaps I wasn't clear. John will answer you when and as he sees fit. I believe this is not a matter of him 'ignoring' you. He is simply very busy and gets hundreds of similar requests a day.

Arguing about this with me serves absolutely no purpose. You have made your point, now you will just have to wait until John gets back to you.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• TundraSoul
          • Jun 2001
          • 4.2.X

No problem. I'm easy to get a long with and I'll wait a while. Thanks for the insight and clarification.

Originally posted by smachol
          Perhaps I wasn't clear. John will answer you when and as he sees fit. I believe this is not a matter of him 'ignoring' you. He is simply very busy and gets hundreds of similar requests a day.

Arguing about this with me serves absolutely no purpose. You have made your point, now you will just have to wait until John gets back to you.

Comment

• George L
            Former vBulletin Support
            • May 2000
            • 3.8.x

to clear up

are you wanting to contact

John Limm

or

Chris Schreiber ?
            :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
            :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
            :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• TundraSoul
              • Jun 2001
              • 4.2.X

Chris S.

Originally posted by eva2000
              to clear up

John Limm

or

Chris Schreiber ?

Comment

• Chen
                • Jun 2001

Originally posted by eva2000
                to clear up

John Limm

or

Chris Schreiber ?
                You mean John Percival. Or James Limm.
                Chen Avinadav
                Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

• George L
                  Former vBulletin Support
                  • May 2000
                  • 3.8.x

Originally posted by FireFly

You mean John Percival. Or James Limm.
                  *** smacks forehead ***
                  :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                  :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                  :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Freddie Bingham
                    Former vBulletin Developer
                    • May 2000
                    • 1.1.x

I also think this is in regards to a personal arrangement with Chris and has no bearing on Jelsoft.

Comment

• JamesUS
                      • Aug 2000

To clarify the situation:

I believe you ordered a service from Chris Schreiber from fast4gl.com, which is a site that Chris operates on his own.

Fast4gl has absolutely nothing to do with vBulletin or Jelsoft, and as such we can't help you get your problem sorted. Emailing John Percival (Product Manager here at vBulletin) will not help you at all.

What you need to do is to contact Chris directly; please send him an email at [email protected]. If he does not reply then there is nothing we can do as a) we have no control over Chris and b) we have no control over fast4gl.com, Chris' personal site.

I really don't see the point in discussing this further in public so I am closing the thread. If you have any objections please contact me personally.
                      Last edited by JamesUS; Sun 16 Jun '02, 12:51am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...