Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr Shark
    • Jun 2002

Great site and forums

since this is the Feedback forum, i want to say great job vBulletin, on the site and the board.
    keep up the great work.
  • Fusion
    • Aug 2001
    • 3.8.x

Welcome, DS2K2.
    Toddler from Hell

Comment

• Dr Shark
      • Jun 2002

hey Fusion, its me drshark i'm getting a vb License for the sdh today thats why i'm here.

Comment

• Fusion
        • Aug 2001
        • 3.8.x

Not a moment too soon!
        Toddler from Hell

Comment

• mishkan
          • May 2002

Just wanted to add my two cents here. So far, I am very glad that I chose vBulletin. No, I don't think it's too expensive. Yes, I do want the vBulletin Team to be fairly compensated as they continue their work to improve the product.

Also, I am very grateful for all help that I get on this board. As a newbie, I search and browse these boards at least a few hours every week. And I have benefited so much, as I have become increasingly more proficient as a board administrator. As a general rule, I have gotten speedy answers to my questions when I post a message. No small feat, considering the vast number of posts each day, and the limited number of mods and experienced senior users.

I see here a team of dedicated professionals and volunteers. My congratulations to you all for your hard work and accomplishment in creating an outstanding product and support community.

All my best,

mishkan

Comment

• Radon3k
            • Nov 2001

Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...